MESA has discontinued production of the Summit XT Direct to Garment Printer but we have kept this page for our customers that may be looking at a pre-owned printer.
Summit XT Direct to Garment Printer
- Prints with CMYK and white inks / prints on light and dark colored t-shirts, garments and more
- Maximum print size: 14.5 x 23.5 inches
- 1 inch wide ink-repelling print head helps keep print head clean for longer life
- WICS (White Ink Control System) helps keep ink flowing smoothly to the print head and allows printing up to 30% faster
- One Pass Printing - Prints white and cmyk inks in the same pass, cutting print times drastically (see video below)
- Includes a 2-in-1 platen for one full-size print, or two 14.5 x 11.5 inch prints
- Purchase of extra platens allows higher production rates - load a 2nd platen in while the first is printing
- Bulk ink system offers significant savings over cartridge ink systems - buy ink in bulk and save big on ink costs
- Serviceability - Award winning service department that backs the products with knowledge and knowhow
- Toll free phone support: Most issues are actually resolved quickly over the phone, but if not, a certified technician can be scheduled for repairs
- Warranty - Two year limited warranty covering non-consumable parts
Summit XT - Take Your Garment Printing to the eXTreme!
Ask about complete packages with printer, RIP Software, heat press, and supplies.
The Summit XT direct to garment printer combines stunning print quality, high efficiency and unsurpassed reliability into one rugged and elegant machine. Years of experience went into developing the best Direct to Garment printing solution for your business, resulting in the "Ingeniously Reliable" Summit XT DTG Printer.
Print in One Pass or Two Pass mode. Two pass is the traditional method - the printer lays down white ink first, then resets the platen and lays down cmyk inks on top of the white ink. With One Pass printing, the white ink and the cmyk inks are printed in the same pass, drastically reducing print times without any noticeable loss in image quality for most designs. Below, the Summit XT is printing a beautiful tiger design using One Pass.
Navigator RIP software works with the Summit XT's advanced print head technology to dispense variable sized ink droplets, giving the printer a high resolution to speed ratio and highly accurate prints. Navigator RIP makes many functions easier than ever, including automatically removing solid-colored backgrounds with ease.
The white ink control system (WICS) keeps your white ink flowing to reduce settling and clogging. It purges air to prevent ink from drying in the tubing and delivers ink to the print head in a method that can increase print speeds by up to 30%.
Summit XT DTG Printer Demo Video
What Our Customers Say
I just want to give a big HIGH FIVE to your tech Jesus! He has been helping to troubleshoot a problem on my 6 head. He was very patient, informative and responsive. He worked to help find the solution and walked me through the troubleshooting. This is the 2nd time I've worked with him on a couple of other issues, and he was always very professional. Thank you so much Jesus!
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time apparel decorators who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more customer reviews about MESA's products and services.