Summit AT Direct to Garment Printer
Designed for lightning fast, gorgeous one-pass prints.
- Prints on light and dark colored t-shirts, hoodies, wood, tile, and more
- Maximum print size: 14 x 20 inches
- Auto-clean feature means less time spent on routine maintenance
- Variable ink droplet system produces ink drops as small as 3.5 picoliters for accurate fine details
- One Pass Printing - Prints white and cmyk inks in the same pass, cutting print times drastically
- Includes (2) configurable Quick Change Tucloc Platens
- Purchase of extra platens allows higher production rates - load a 2nd platen in while the first is printing
- Prints with CMYK and white inks
- Bulk ink system offers significant savings over cartridge ink systems - buy ink in bulk and save big on ink costs
- Serviceability - Award winning service department that backs the products with knowledge and knowhow
- Toll free phone support: Most issues are actually resolved quickly over the phone, but if not, a certified technician can be scheduled for repairs
- Warranty - One year limited warranty covering non-consumable parts
Summit AT - Faster Printing, Beautiful Prints!
The Summit AT direct to garment printer combines stunning print quality, high efficiency and unsurpassed reliability into one rugged and elegant machine. This dtg printer has been completely redesigned specifically for one-pass printing, with prints that are indistinguishable from traditional two-pass prints.
Print in One Pass or Two Pass mode. Two pass is the traditional method - the printer lays down white ink first, then resets the platen and lays down cmyk inks on top of the white ink. With One Pass printing, the white ink and the cmyk inks are printed in the same pass, drastically reducing print times without any noticeable loss in image quality.
Achieve lightning-fast prints with One Pass Printing. As an example, an 11x11 inch full-color design with white ink (for dark shirts) prints in 1:34 (one minute 34 seconds.) Two Pass mode, when needed, would take a little over double that time (print time is doubled, and the printer needs time to reset the platen between passes.)
Navigator RIP software works with the Summit AT's advanced print head technology to dispense variable sized ink droplets, as small as 3½ picoliters, to accurately print even the finest details. Navigator RIP makes many functions easier than ever, including automatically removing solid-colored backgrounds with ease.
The Summit AT with Navigator RIP also gives you the ability to do something never before seen in dtg printers - print partially transparent colors! Imagine the possibilities - partially transparent splashes or drops of water, partially transparent clouds, etc. The effect is most dramatic when printed on garments other than white or black, since the color of the shirt shows through the transparency.
Two Configurable Tucloc® Platens Included
The Summit AT DTG Printer includes two (2) Tucloc® platens for efficient high production. These platens are roomy, allowing for printing on thicker materials such as hoodies and sweats, and can also be used for printing on other materials such as wood, tile, canvas, and much more. If you can make it lay flat in the platen, you can print on it!
Got a large order for small designs (9½ x 6¼ inches or less) on t-shirts? Use the platen for small prints and print 4 shirts at a time! The truly versatile Tucloc platens can also be configured with the included attachments for larger prints, or for sleeves.
Platen for 4 Small Prints
For printing four 9½ x 6¼ inch images
Configured for Large Prints
For printing a single 14 x 20 inch image
Configured for 2 Medium Prints
For printing two 14 x 9½ inch images
Configured for Sleeves
For printing two 9½ x 20 inch images
(2) Tucloc 4-in-1 Platens
- The TucLoc 4-in-1 configurable platen can be configured for any of the following:
(1) 14 x 20" print
(2) 14" x 9½" prints
(2) 9½ x 20" sleeve prints
(4) 9½ x 6¼" prints
Navigator RIP Software
- Full control over every aspect of your print jobs
- Lightning fast one-pass prints with excellent quality and color
- Two pass prints if desired
- NEW! Print transparent colors!
Summit Starter Kit
- 125ml each: cyan, magenta, yellow and black ink
- 250ml white ink
- (1) 500ml bottle of cleaning solution
- (1) Gallon of pretreatment
- (1) Power spray applicator
- (5) Sheets of Kraft Paper
- (1) Pen Oiler
- (5) large syringes
- (2) cleaning swabs
- (1) maintenance tank
- Extra set of ink cartridges
(Drop-shipped. Price includes freight.)
What Our Customers Say
We bought an HM1 from you guys in December. We got it refurbished, it had a few issues when we got it. You thought I was going to complain didn't you? Not at all. Actually We just wanted to thank you all for everything.
I was reading on a t-shirt forum the other day about a guy that bought a brand new DTG printer from (another company) and the print-head was faulty right out of the box. Since it was a "consumable" part they refused to give him a replacement. Well we thought we had the same issue and you guys there could have did the same thing and you didn't. Yes the print-head was fine but the capping station wasn't and you guys went ahead and not only replaced it but sent someone out to us to do it for us.
As far as your training, in our opinion it was impeccable and everyone there has been so nice and professional. You guys have excellent customer service and a smart business sense. We will in the future I'm sure buy an additional DTG and we wouldn't dream of buying one anywhere else and it is because of your great service and friendly people...
I NEVER really recommend anything to anyone and I certainly don't usually feel compelled to tell a company how great I think they are but we really are that impressed with you all and you made our buying experience a good stress free one and we just wanted to say THANK YOU!!
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time apparel decorators who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more customer reviews about MESA's products and services.
The Summit AT Is More Than Just a T-Shirt Machine
The Summit was originally designed as a digital t-shirt printer, but with the roomy platen box, and the versatile TucLoc® configurable platens, you can truly print on anything that you can make lay flat on the platen. Do you have a specific application in mind? Give us a call and we'll walk you through it. The Summit AT more versatile than other direct to garment printing equipment in its class.