Summit XT Direct to Garment Printer
- Prints with CMYK and white inks / prints on light and dark colored t-shirts, garments and more
- Maximum print size: 14.5 x 23.5 inches
- 1 inch wide ink-repelling print head helps keep print head clean for longer life
- WICS (White Ink Control System) helps keep ink flowing smoothly to the print head and allows printing up to 30% faster
- One Pass Printing - Prints white and cmyk inks in the same pass, cutting print times drastically (see video below)
- Includes a 2-in-1 platen for one full-size print, or two 14.5 x 11.5 inch prints
- Purchase of extra platens allows higher production rates - load a 2nd platen in while the first is printing
- Bulk ink system offers significant savings over cartridge ink systems - buy ink in bulk and save big on ink costs
- Serviceability - Award winning service department that backs the products with knowledge and knowhow
- Toll free phone support: Most issues are actually resolved quickly over the phone, but if not, a certified technician can be scheduled for repairs
- Warranty - Two year limited warranty covering non-consumable parts
Summit XT - Take Your Garment Printing to the eXTreme!
Printer starting at only $11,990. Ask about complete packages with printer, RIP Software, heat press, and supplies.
The Summit XT direct to garment printer combines stunning print quality, high efficiency and unsurpassed reliability into one rugged and elegant machine. Years of experience went into developing the best Direct to Garment printing solution for your business, resulting in the "Ingeniously Reliable" Summit XT DTG Printer.
Print in One Pass or Two Pass mode. Two pass is the traditional method - the printer lays down white ink first, then resets the platen and lays down cmyk inks on top of the white ink. With One Pass printing, the white ink and the cmyk inks are printed in the same pass, drastically reducing print times without any noticeable loss in image quality for most designs. Below, the Summit XT is printing a beautiful tiger design using One Pass.
Navigator RIP software works with the Summit XT's advanced print head technology to dispense variable sized ink droplets, giving the printer a high resolution to speed ratio and highly accurate prints. Navigator RIP makes many functions easier than ever, including automatically removing solid-colored backgrounds with ease.
The white ink control system (WICS) keeps your white ink flowing to reduce settling and clogging. It purges air to prevent ink from drying in the tubing and delivers ink to the print head in a method that can increase print speeds by up to 30%.
Summit XT DTG Printer Demo Video
What Our Customers Say
Since we were coming to Ft. Worth for the ISS, I called about a month ago to see if we could get the machine in first thing Friday morning and hopefully get it repaired while we were at the show. They scheduled us for that day, we dropped off the machine, went to the show, were notified mid-day the machine was repaired and stitching fine. Went back that afternoon and picked her up.
Our technician was Duane and he did an awesome job. He was courteous, knowledgeable, listened to all my comments and descriptions and very easy to work with.
Thanks MESA for working us in so we could make 1 - 12 hour round trip from NW OK to Ft. Worth combined with the ISS instead of 2. We have had our machine for 9 years, purchased from MESA and every experience with them has been a good one. We appreciate you and just wanted you and others to know. Great Job!
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time apparel decorators who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more customer reviews about MESA's products and services.