Summit AT Direct to Garment Printer
Designed for lightning fast, gorgeous one-pass prints.
- Prints with CMYK and white inks / prints on light and dark colored t-shirts, garments and more
- Maximum print size: 14.2 x 18.1 inches
- Auto-clean feature means less time spent on routine maintenance
- Variable ink droplet system produces ink drops as small as 3.5 picoliters for accurate fine details
- One Pass Printing - Prints white and cmyk inks in the same pass, cutting print times drastically
- Includes an easy-load t-shirt platen
- Purchase of extra platens allows higher production rates - load a 2nd platen in while the first is printing
- Bulk ink system offers significant savings over cartridge ink systems - buy ink in bulk and save big on ink costs
- Serviceability - Award winning service department that backs the products with knowledge and knowhow
- Toll free phone support: Most issues are actually resolved quickly over the phone, but if not, a certified technician can be scheduled for repairs
- Warranty - Two year limited warranty covering non-consumable parts
Summit AT - Faster Printing, Beautiful Prints!
The Summit AT direct to garment printer combines stunning print quality, high efficiency and unsurpassed reliability into one rugged and elegant machine. This machine has been completely redesigned specifically for one-pass printing, with prints that are indistinguishable from traditional two-pass prints.
Print in One Pass or Two Pass mode. Two pass is the traditional method - the printer lays down white ink first, then resets the platen and lays down cmyk inks on top of the white ink. With One Pass printing, the white ink and the cmyk inks are printed in the same pass, drastically reducing print times without any noticeable loss in image quality.
Achieve lightning-fast prints in either One Pass or Two Pass Mode. As an example, an 11x11 inch full-color design prints in 1:34 (one minute 34 seconds.) Two Pass mode, when needed, would take a little over double that time (print time is doubled, and the printer needs time to reset the platen between passes.)
Navigator RIP software works with the Summit AT's advanced print head technology to dispense variable sized ink droplets, giving the printer a high resolution to speed ratio and highly accurate prints. Navigator RIP makes many functions easier than ever, including automatically removing solid-colored backgrounds with ease.
The Summit AT with Navigator RIP also gives you the ability to do something never before seen in direct-to-garment printers - print transparent colors! Imagine the possibilities - partially transparent splashes or drops of water, partially transparent clouds, etc. The effect is most dramatic when printed on garments other than white or black, since the color of the shirt shows through the transparency.
TucLoc 4-in-1 Platen
- The TucLoc 4-in-1 configurable platen can be configured for any of the following:
(1) 18" x 13.5" print
(2) 8.25" x 13.5" prints
(4) 8.25" x 6" prints
Navigator RIP Software
- Full control over every aspect of your print jobs
- Lightning fast one-pass prints with excellent quality and color
- Two pass prints if desired
- NEW! Print transparent colors!
Summit Starter Kit
- 125ml each: cyan, magenta, yellow and black ink
- 250ml white ink
- (1) 500ml bottle of cleaning solution
- (1) Gallon of pretreatment
- (1) Power spray applicator
- (5) Sheets of Kraft Paper
- (1) Pen Oiler
- (5) large syringes
- (2) cleaning swabs
- (1) maintenance tank
- Extra set of ink cartridges
(Drop-shipped. Price includes freight.)
What Our Customers Say
I would just like to send another email to let you know how much I appreciate your tech Wes. I am preparing for busy season with varsity where I have your machines run 20 hours/day or more. I have a few bugs I have been trying to iron out and Wes has been very patient, prompt, and thorough with his return calls and emails. Sadly this is not always the case with companies today and I just wanted to highlight his great customer service skills and attentiveness.
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time apparel decorators who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more customer reviews about MESA's products and services.