Summit AT Direct to Garment Printer
Designed for lightning fast, gorgeous one-pass prints.
- Prints with CMYK and white inks / prints on light and dark colored t-shirts, garments and more
- Maximum print size: 14.2 x 18.1 inches
- Auto-clean feature means less time spent on routine maintenance
- Variable ink droplet system produces ink drops as small as 3.5 picoliters for accurate fine details
- One Pass Printing - Prints white and cmyk inks in the same pass, cutting print times drastically
- Includes an easy-load t-shirt platen
- Purchase of extra platens allows higher production rates - load a 2nd platen in while the first is printing
- Bulk ink system offers significant savings over cartridge ink systems - buy ink in bulk and save big on ink costs
- Serviceability - Award winning service department that backs the products with knowledge and knowhow
- Toll free phone support: Most issues are actually resolved quickly over the phone, but if not, a certified technician can be scheduled for repairs
- Warranty - Two year limited warranty covering non-consumable parts
Summit AT - Faster Printing, Beautiful Prints!
The Summit AT is very competitively priced. Ask about complete packages with printer, RIP Software, heat press, and supplies.
The Summit AT direct to garment printer combines stunning print quality, high efficiency and unsurpassed reliability into one rugged and elegant machine. This machine has been completely redesigned specifically for one-pass printing, with prints that are indistinguishable from traditional two-pass prints.
Print in One Pass or Two Pass mode. Two pass is the traditional method - the printer lays down white ink first, then resets the platen and lays down cmyk inks on top of the white ink. With One Pass printing, the white ink and the cmyk inks are printed in the same pass, drastically reducing print times without any noticeable loss in image quality.
Navigator RIP software works with the Summit AT's advanced print head technology to dispense variable sized ink droplets, giving the printer a high resolution to speed ratio and highly accurate prints. Navigator RIP makes many functions easier than ever, including automatically removing solid-colored backgrounds with ease.
What Our Customers Say
The level of service that all of you have provided has far exceeded our expections, and we certainly look forward to a long business relationship with all of you as we progress in this industry. We would definitely recommend your company to anyone who is looking to purchase equipment or begin a new embroidery business. Thank you for everything!
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time apparel decorators who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more customer reviews about MESA's products and services.